Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Think It's Thursday........

My daughter, Julie, has been trying desperately to get a Christmas picture with all four kids looking decent or even looking at her.  I LOVE this one and think she should use it and just stick in another picture of the baby.

 
By the way, if you want to smile, go to her blog www.worldofjulie.com and watch the video of the 3 ½ year old telling her age.  I know I know they are my grandchildren and I think they are the cat’s meow, but they can be so amusing.

Otherwise, a foray “out among um” for a few items yesterday about did me in.  Not so much the crowds but that all the aisles are packed with merchandise so you can barely move.  I did get some fake evergreen for $2.45 for my little mantle and my beloved candle chandelier.  This morning Grayling and I gathered some greens from the property and I stuck them in my outside pots.  Just in time as the soil was just about frozen.  I got wreathes from Trader Joe’s for $6.99, so will decorate them with natural materials.  Et voilà, my decorating is almost done.  I don’t normally do a tree, just a few branches with the little lights on them. The reason for getting this done now is, as I mentioned yesterday, I am hosting the annual yoga brunch on Monday.

I have been doing Anusara yoga for the past 10 years with the same teacher and same group of women.  It has been such an incredible balance in my life.  I do it 2-3 times a week and it takes place at my neighbor’s, who very, very generously lets us use a large room in his house.  I am at the point where I don’t know what I would do without yoga.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture - it is so them! And does Julie have any idea where Zuzu's birthday numbers came from? Geez, she is cute.

    ReplyDelete