Saturday, December 3, 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

OK, all you magazine publishers out there.  I want you to send me a renewal notice WHEN my magazine subscription is about to expire.  I don’t want any notices telling me that if I renew now at this special reduced rate, I can get your magazine for the next 2 years.  Nor do I want you to tell me that if I renew now, I can sign up umpteen people for free.  Nope, I want you to send me a notification one month, well, OK, two months before it expires.  I want no other information from you until then…………DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

3 comments:

  1. I can agree and relate to this pet peeve! Just today I got a "renewal notice." If I renewed my subscription for two years, I could get a free one year subscription for a friend. Want to know when my current subscription is up? December, 2013. Now really . . . :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Pea - I somehow ended up renewing one magazine twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Methinks that's exactly what they want us to do by sending out so gawd-awful many renewal notices! They'd LOVE to have our money now when they aren't due it until the last month of 2013!!

    ReplyDelete