Friday, November 11, 2011

How I got started............

Back in 2004, I started a monthly newsletter called The Gray Zone.  The title not only referring to the mop on top of my head, but also that hazy area I found myself in....in my 60's, not feeling old, but not feeling young either. Not ready to launch into the elastic waisted polyesters, but also not wanting to wear jeans with a fly 1 1/4" long!.....................in limbo..................in "The Gray Zone".
I had quite a following.  The newsletter included my musings as well as books I was reading, good food I was making, and movies I was watching.  As time went on, I spent less and less time on the newsletter and monthly became bimonthly, then quarterly, etc.  Yet, I still found myself composing articles in my head as I walk each day......so thus, I am starting this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment