Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Missed Feast..........


This is a feast that I was invited to yesterday by two little girls, but I preferred to talk to their mother who I had not had more than a two minute conversation with for weeks.  I remember years ago a friend's son asked her to play ball with him, and she said she had to wash the kitchen floor.  She later thought "my clean floor is more important than time with my son?".

There is a fine line here........they grow up so quickly and yet to maintain one's sanity, time away from them or adult conversation is necessary.

BOOKS - Just finished a good book..........a quick, interesting read.....it would be a great book to take on a plane.  Death of Bees by Lisa O'Donnell.  It reminded me of The Cement Garden by Ian McEwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment